Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lady.

Mom.
Madonna.
Donna Beth.
Gigi.
Grandma Donna.
Crazy Aunt Donna.

Yes, a picture is worth a thousand words.  The one in the middle is one of my favorites.

Thank you for - 
...loving me fiercely.
...buying me brand new Nike tennis shoes so I would fit in at school in the 5th grade.
...coming to every single function that involved me in a uniform.
...showing me how to scour a sink, mop a floor & vacuum the carpet into a vertical grid.
...teaching me compassion for others.
...never letting us get away with cheating while playing childhood games.
...for loving me and my boy as much as you do.
...for that one awesome Halloween party on Highland.
...passing down your dancing ways, so that no table top or open door is safe around us!

Happy Birthday, lady.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...