Monday, September 12, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

Map garland of hearts by bookity
I've missed a few Mondays here on the blog and wanted to share my Monday Link Love List.  I may change this format over the next month or so, but here's where I've been clicking this week, as well as what I've been up to here at home:

making...homemade applesauce and modified this recipe from Smitten Kitchen

loving...this clever graphic design for a fresh version of the everyday shopping tote bag

reading...Bossypants by Tina Fey and laughing out loud

spotting...my son (twice!) in this email newsletter from our local rockstar bakery, Della Fattoria

readying...our household for our street-wide yard sale the first week of October

thinking...maybe I need this awesome bag?  Maybe not?  What do you think?

liberating...close to a hundred paint swatches from my local paint store - with the intention  that I am going to paint my master bedroom and new art studio in the coming weeks, as well as make a few of these

registering...for this silkscreening class

watching...Harold & Maude - how did this movie escape me before now?  Incredible.

booking...our 10 year anniversary getaway here (we stayed here on our honeymoon!)

finding...inspiration and truth in this article by Anne Lamott

Happy Monday out there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...