Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy Anniversary, Blog.

Happy four year anniversary to this blog.

I started writing here four years ago and used this space to jot down silly little things that happened to me and my family.  My first blog post was about a fried chicken debacle that took place at the Valley Ford Hotel and you can read about it here.

I wanted to have profound thoughts and words about why I use this space to capture my life and the lives of my family and friends, but I'm empty tonight.  Not empty in a sad way, but just can't give it that much thought.  I spent most of the day selling things from my household at a yard sale.  Somehow this evoked a lot of feelings and emotion from me.  It conjured up a lot of thoughts about why we amass stuff and what it all means in the grand scheme of life.  Pretty heavy thoughts for a silly little yard sale, but it weighed me down most of the day.

I look forward to more meaningful moments in the coming year and less stuff.

I hope to learn more about photography, HTML and what makes me tick.

I want to have more adventures with the important men in my life.

I want to capture it all.

I want to live it, enjoy it, laugh about it and remember it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...