Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Autumn: Welcome, Welcome

:: A lovely surprise in the garden today with the blooming of three poppies

:: One pumpkin this year - Originally, I did think it was a small zucchini. Oh, my. By definition, a pumpkin is a squash and I clearly need to get my pumpkin-eyes ON to find more in the garden.

:: Oven-roasted tomatoes in preparation for a few dinners later this week

:: Homemade seedy bread from the bread maker

:: An abundance of backyard tomatoes ready to be eaten. I'm ready for Autumn. Bring it.

1 comment:

The Hip Homemaker said...

I love fall...favorite season. I am so excited that it is here with the cool nights and leaves just barely starting to turn.

Your bread looks so yummy it made my mouth water. I have my mom's old bread maker, but I don't really use it. I did once and it turned out really dense and hard and short. i think I may have used bad yeast. If you have a recipe or two that you really like, I would love to try again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...