Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer 2013 :: Day 12

I love how much my husband makes my son laugh
:: Tuesdays are father-son days during the summer months, as I head into work in Sebastopol and run our family errands.

:: A light rain fell all day long.  The air was warm and muggy.  Very strange June weather.

:: I thrifted a beautiful turquoise sleeping bag for G and a hot-pink and grey striped Miley Cyrus (yes, Miley Cyrus) shirt for me.  No laughing.

:: Staked up my tomato plants at my office garden plot.  Seven plants total this year.

:: G has been sequestered in his art studio which he has apparently renamed "Lego Central".  Hours upon hours of playing and creating with his Legos are happening in there.

:: Epic UNO match tonight.  Final score :: G 237! to Steve's 9.  There is a fair amount of gloating and goading going on around here by the boy.  Apparently, an UNO war has just been declared.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...