Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

reflecting...on my family ties and missing my sister and her kids a bunch

adoring...this handmade hedgehog clock by decoylab

thinking...this might be a good compost bin project for the hubby

loving...this designer and her wearable blooms - gonna get me one!

digging...this pledge about reading the printed word

enjoying...this post about kids and screen time, as we negotiate our summer movie-watching schedule here at home

gathering...building inspiration, as Steve and Grady design, purchase materials and begin installation later this week for G's first-ever treehouse

admiring...this cool family portrait by etsy artist, Demofia

trying...to find a way to utilize the very full bottle of Leblon in my freezer and stumbled upon this beautiful Raspberry Caipirinha recipe

making...a list of crafts to do with Grady and loving these sweet walnut boats

ticking...things off my to-do list, so that I can head to Southern California this weekend for a much anticipated visit with my BFF and her family

appreciating...my husband for being such a good father and role model for our son

Happy Monday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...