Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer :: Day #65

Well, this picture is from the day we dropped him off.
Trust me - he looked pretty much the same (except for the shirt) when we picked him up.
He also looked sun-kissed and had half the beach in his hair.
Found out that his nature name is Hawk.  Fierce, eh?
His two fave camp moments:
1.  Tackling Starfish (a counselor); and
2.  Seeing Tule Elk.
I promised him a homecoming of homemade pizza and a night with just the three of us.
He said he got a little homesick at dinner time and missed my cooking.
Then elaborated and said mainly he missed by PB&J sandwiches.
Huh.  Well, that's not really cooking, but I'll take it.
I wouldn't let anything in the house without washing it in the hottest water & a hot dryer.
Lice, stay away from our house.
Amazing adventure for our little man.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...