Monday, July 16, 2012

And...I'm back.

Well, I guess three months was all I needed to get inspired, once again, for this little blog of mine.  I've actually quite missed coming here to this space and recording the miscellany of our daily lives.

So very much has happened in the time that I stopped writing here.  Our son turned nine years old, my mother came for a visit and helped out while I worked a long stretch of days for our community's biggest fundraiser.  I finished working on my first political campaign and celebrated same with a girls' trip to Big Sur.  School ended mid-June and it has been non-stop fun with the boy ever since.

I'm going to try to write here on a weekly basis and see how it feels.  For now, I will just pick up where we are and share with words and photos the rhythm of our home and lives.

Feels good to be here, again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...