Saturday, September 1, 2012

42 :: My List of Loves Right Now

42 trips around the sun
  1. That first cup of coffee in the morning.
  2. Reading a good book on the chaise lounge chair on my front deck.
  3. Home grown tomatoes.
  4. Thrifting.
  5. Watching G create art.
  6. Playing Scrabble with the guys.
  7. Friday Night Lights series on Netflix.
  8. Memoirs.
  9. Making smoothies.
  10. My community of friends.
  11. My funky little home.
  12. The library.  Oh, how I love a good library.
  13. Standing at my kitchen island and creating meals for my family.
  14. Making jam.
  15. Cataloging books for Grady's 1,000 book challenge for 2012.
  16. Found feathers.
  17. A good, dry martini.
  18. Owning a good pair of jeans & a black tank top (aka - my uniform).
  19. Roadside flower cutting.
  20. Grocery shopping day.
  21. My witty, handsome husband.
  22. Girlfriends.
  23. The beach at low tide in the winter time.
  24. Book club.
  25. G's pink art studio.
  26. Beautiful card stock and pretty paper.
  27. Paint sample strips.
  28. Fresh eggs.
  29. Big Sur.
  30. My son's love of dogs.  It's infectious.
  31. My sister's dry humor.
  32. How much my mom loves my son.
  33. Salted caramel.
  34. Setting a beautiful table.
  35. Gathering around the dining table for dinner each night.
  36. Freshly laundered sheets on my bed.
  37. Documenting our life with photos & words here.
  38. The printed word.
  39. My goddaughters & sweet nieces.
  40. The power of having my own family.
  41. The eve of almost any holiday or celebration (more than the holiday or celebration!).
  42. Making lists.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...