Sunday, January 3, 2010

Five Friends for Life

This is such a priceless photo.  G is surrounded by his God-sisters and his soul-brothers at Secret Beach on the eve of the eve of the New Year.  What a way to end 2009.  I can't wait to take this same picture year-after-year and see how they grow.  I wish I could just stop time and savor this age just a little bit longer.  No, you say?  Well, that's why I keep this blog - so that I can look back, reminisce and help my feeble mommy brain recollect all the precious moments that seem to slip so quickly from my mind.

This year I'm going to try to document the photos, stories, books I love, lists, art projects, cooking experiments, gardening blunders and chicken shenanigans that go on in my world.  I don't want to forget this amazing time in my life and I want to help preserve it with this blog.  Hopefully, I can print and bind this in book form at the end of this year and pass it down to G when he gets older and has his own family.

Buckle up.  I have a lot of things planned for 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...