Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List


watching...the entire sixth season of Weeds in less than 24 hours

neglecting...my running routine

cooking...for my out-of-town guests last week

planting...inspired by this cute little site called Sprout Robot, I planted my seedlings this week

reading...The Sound of a Wild Snail Eating by Elisabeth Tova Bailey

admiring...every single one of Erin Flett's textiles

wanting...this awesome area rug

discovering...The San Francisco Center for the Book and their workshops

witnessing...my son's elated expression when he hit two "headers" at his indoor soccer game

changing...my blog header all by myself (with a few pointers from here)

learning...to use the word apiary after completing my intro to beekeeping class

harvesting...a second round of butter lettuces from my garden plot at the office

scheduling...a workshop at Iota Press so that I can finally learn how to use a letterpress

pulling...hundreds of weeds after the rainy weekend

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...