Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

Hello Monday.  How did you get here so fast?  The weeks are flying by and so much needs to be done around here.  I hope you are enjoying my links and that they lead you to some new sites around the world wide web.  Let's get started, shall we?

listening...to the musical stylings of She & Him on this wet, cold, morning

working...in the garden pulling mounds of weeds & pruning our fruit trees

loving...the Saarinen Tulip Table knock-off Docksta Table at IKEA for only $179 vs. the original's $1,431 price tag

wanting...a little place like this to call my own

reading...An Object of Beauty by Steve Martin

narrowing...down my dishwasher choices and this one is the front-runner

researching...cover crops to improve our soil and suppress our weed garden this year

visiting...the California Academy of Sciences with Grady yesterday and learning a bit more about sea turtles, fossils and global warming

signing...up for this year's Virgin Harvest.  You can sign-up, too.  Check it out.

musing...why didn't I think of this as a use for my ever-growing paint chip collection?


wishing...I lived in Brooklyn so that I could attend one of these fabulous workshops


thinking...a hula-hoop might be in order for this household

experiencing...a tsunami warning for Bodega Bay on Friday morning

planning...my mom's 60th birthday dinner

sipping...Siduri's Sonoma Coast 2009 Pinot Noir and loving it.  You can find it here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...