Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

celebrating...my new Bosch dishwasher purchase with a big, fat margarita

perusing...my go-to cookbook for new springtime meal inspiration

preparing...the entryway for the soon-to-arrive new Flor tiles

mowing...our lovely little plot of weeds bit by bit

making...birthday wish lists with Grady that include this and this

harvesting...the plump Tonda di Parigi carrots from my garden plot at work

watching...my sweet boy harass the octogenarians on our lane by wearing all of his Dodgers' gear to their house for the Giants/Dodgers opening game

chaperoning...the upper grade dance at Tomales Elementary School

debriefing...over tea with my friend about her recent one-woman art show, Grandma's Memory Incineratorin Willow Creek, Montana

owning...this book as a part of my permanent collection

walking...for miles and miles at the Alameda Flea Market

working...hard on the upcoming 38th Annual Bodega Bay Fisherman's Festival scheduled for April 30th & May 1st

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...