Monday, July 18, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

Where did this last week go?  This post will be quick, as my internet connection is lame and is slowly slugging along and I'm just about to huck my computer out the window.  Whew.  There, now I feel better.

making...this for dinner twice in one week!  I love summer.

planning...our tenth anniversary celebration here and thinking we should stay in the same treehouse we did on our honeymoon (I now work for the company that manages this incredible property)

loving...this post by Amanda Soule about her sweet boy and his typewriter

realizing...my obsession with spheres, circles and dandelions - and deciding this print is just what I need to add to my madness

(still) researching...light fixtures for the entryway and loving this post about Schoolhouse Electric

beachcombing...for smooth river rocks to make little treasures like these for our home, garden and to share with friends

wanting...these pretty little hoses to spruce up my garden

wishing...Americans had the style the French have when celebrating our country

thinking...a lot about community, friendships and about what's really important in life

Hug your loved ones.  Be kind (even to slow computers).  Have a good week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...