Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Summer :: Day #27

Tuesday is father-son day around these parts.  I work on Tuesdays and Steve has been spending the day with Grady and doing guy things.  Hammering.  Measuring.  Planning.  Sweating.  You know, treehouse stuff.

However, they had special plans on this Tuesday.  The alarm was set for 6:30 am and they were out of the house by 7 am.  Quite early for these two.

With the car headed south towards San Francisco, they arrived at the California Academy of Sciences for the Snakes & Lizards exhibit.  The photos below were all shot from G's perspective, using his own camera and what he found interesting enough to photograph (and pick for this blog post).
Komodo Dragon
Burmese Python
Snake bone necklace
Red Spitting Cobra
Anaconda
Snake exoskeleton
Claude, the Albino Aligator
I just want to publicly thank my dear husband for taking our son to this exhibit, so that I didn't have to!  Ew.  I hate and fear snakes like nobody's business.  I'll get the next one, honey.  

Picasso Exhibit, here I come...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...