Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chair Fetish 101

I have a confession to make. I have a chair fetish. Oh, yeah. Big time. In my house I have 10 chairs, 4 stools and one big ottoman. I have a step-stool in the kitchen, as well as a couple of benches in my entry way and laundry room. Apparently, I want to make sure you sit down somewhere, hell, anywhere in my house.

Out on the yard/garden I have a grand total of 9 chairs, three benches and six chairs in Grady's playhouse. I also have a few chairs up in our garage/attic. I know. I know. I know.

I've also relocated a chair that we reupholstered many years ago to my friend/naybo's house. I wanted to try and separate myself from the chair, but didn't want it to go too far away. I should seek treatment, right?

Well, it doesn't stop me from looking at more chairs every chance I get and here are a few of my new fantasy chairs...

Product Image Canary Print Armless Chair - Orange
This canary print armless chair from Target is amazing! I definitely would trade one of my current four-legged numbers for this one. Only $299. Practically free, right?

Product Image Curves Hourglass Chair - Oyster

This is the Curves Hourglass Chair in Oyster and has such great lines. I don't need it, but isn't it cool? Only $249.


Product Image Gerber Upholstered Chair - Surf



This is the Gerber Upholstered Chair - Surf and I dig the color. All of this mid-century modern design is so in right now and I really appreciate the style and form/function. $299 for all this loveliness.

I just need a chair adoption to happen at my house, so that I can bring in more chair orphans. Anyone?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...