Thursday, November 19, 2009

Book It Dan-O!



:: This stack lives on my bedside table and I'm slowing whittling it down.  It often feels like (good) homework!



:: I found this in one of my old school boxes when I was cleaning the garage a few months back.  It is bringing back such wonderful memories.  G is really getting into it and slightly plagiarizing the book by using his typewriter to copy pages from it.



::  This stack lives in the living room and is a result of our bi-weekly pilgrimage to the bookmobile in Tomales.  Can't wait to dive in.  What are you reading?

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope you kept your succulent :)

Most recently and most recommended... Three Cups of Tea & Beneath a Marble Sky. Oh, and I just listened to the twilight series (good for hours in the rocking chair with the babe)... if you can get past the overblown teenage angsty stuff was pretty engaging :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...