Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Visit from the Candy Fairy


The Candy Fairy paid a visit to our house again this year.  She rocks.  Oh, haven't you heard of her work?  Well then, allow me.  My BFF told me about her a few years ago and it has worked like a charm ever since.  A few days after trick-or-treating, we gather all the candy in the house, G picks out six pieces (or whatever age = number of pieces), leave it where we think she might find it and....voila!  She comes and takes all of the sacrificial candy, leaves a buck or two and all conflict-laden candy is gone in one fell swoop.  I'm happy.  Kid is happy.  Candy Fairy is happy.  I hear she works in conjunction with the Tooth Fairy and is just about the most clever invention ever.  Next to Santa Claus and God, of course.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...