Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ground Hog Day :: Shadows













The online photography course I'm taking has forced me to get out there and take a lot of self-portraits over the past few weeks.  One of my favorite ways has been to explore the lovely silhouette portrait.  It's an interesting way to view yourself and the more you do it, the more comfortable it becomes.  My eyes have been noticing colorful backdrops and how the late afternoon light helps to create really beautiful imagery.  I thought it was more than appropriate to share these snapshots with you all on Ground Hog's Day and hope you enjoy my homework assignment from the wonderful and talented, Vivienne McMaster.  

I've been reading my stats on Blogger and thank all of you who pop in and read my posts.  I'm just putting myself out there every week and sharing what I'm learning or loving at that very moment.  Please feel free to leave me a comment if you see something you like or want to see in the future.

Happy Early Spring!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...