Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

sipping...a perfectly mixed Caipirinha, the National cocktail of Brazil, of course


preparing...our home for a visit from our dear friends from Paris this week!

potlucking...batches of simple hors d'oeuvres to accompany us on a multitude of party-hopping adventures over the weekend

visiting...Iota Press to learn a bit about the art of printmaking and bookbinding

making...floral arrangements from freshly cut plum blossom branches that I foraged from my neighbor's yard

wanting...this fantastic Wok Fire Pit from The Potted.com as seen in the latest February issue of Sunset Magazine

admiring...Melissa Garden Strenblow's illustrations here

reading...The Lost City Radio by Daniel Alarcón for my upcoming March book club discussion

watching...a double-feature of Toy Story 3 and Despicable Me with my little man

listening...to several of NPR's This American Life podcasts and falling in love with Ira Glass just a little more every time I press play

gathering...with dear friends this past week for too much fun, dancing, sweet conversations, hilarious impersonations, Oscar fashion-bashing, high-heel coveting, champagne sipping and realizing my good fortune to have found my tribe on this silly Isle of Misfit Toys

enjoying...the fact that my husband cleaned every square inch of our wood floors this weekend while I was at the beach with Grady!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...