Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List



sipping... a Bulldog (made with Steve's homemade kahlua) while enjoying a post-Alameda Flea Market high and having my own little anti-superbowl party

cooking... the yummiest Root Vegetable Gratin from Sunset Magazine's best recipes of 2010

reading... an Exact Replica of a Figment of My Imagination by Elizabeth McCracken

learning... how to use the timer on my camera(s) and stumbled upon this fantastic free iPhone app called gorrilacam to help facilitate self-portraits

making... or wanting to make valentine garlands like these this week

watching... the original Old Yeller with Grady

feeling... like a bad mother for subjecting my dog-loving boy to Old Yeller!

enjoying... all of our free clothing & shoes that were scored at the Clothing Swap this weekend

wanting... to paint my entryway this color

loving... this unique artwork

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

The Hip Homemaker said...

I went to a clothing swap last weekend and got some great stuff too!

This is the orange paint that I am currently dreaming about... In fact F&Bs 2011 colors make me want to redo the whole house. Yikes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...