Monday, February 14, 2011

Monday :: Link Love List

sipping...glass of J Cuvée 20 Brut NV sparkling wine on the eve of Valentine's day

cooking...lots of Meyer lemon poppyseed bread

reading...Olive Kitteridge by Elizabeth Strout

learning...how to shrink images for my blog using the Seashore application

making...a batch of homemade waffles for Valentine's Day breakfast with my guys

watching...my son's face light up in a make-shift igloo at the California Academy of Science while he learned about the Northern Lights

feeling...nostalgic for Grady's baby years

growing...and harvesting my first butter lettuces from seed!

enjoying...Spanish anchovies on top of a salty wheat thin from the Sonoma Coast Fish Bank

wanting...this fun book to help me with my listmaking!

loving...my husband, son & dog on this sweet day of love, candy hearts & homemade cards!

3 comments:

The Hip Homemaker said...

I can't believe you have lettuce already. I am scheming a cold frame so that I can extend the season...

Tammi said...

I planted the seeds in late November and they are finally up and ready. We have had a freakishly warm January/February. Carrots are almost up, too!

dig this chick said...

Hey I know the Hip Homemaker!

And I came to comment on the same thing she did. Fresh lettuce! We are close. I can't wait.

What a lovely list.

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...