Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer: Day #59


Today I had flashback Monday and worked all day at our old business, Gourmet au Bay. We sold our business last August and it has been a full year of change for me and my family. I purchased the above light-weight, Summer scarf from the shop (it's hard to work around cute things all day long and NOT bring something home). I also found this delightful purse at the Hospice Thrift Store in Sebastopol for $3.

It was nice going back to my old life for a day and visiting with friends, customers and vendors. However, it was nice to lock up at the end of the day and drive home to my little funky house on the hill in Valley Ford and reflect on all that has changed during this past year with me, my family, my friends and my "new life". I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...