Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mosaic Class

We had the opportunity to take a mosaic class in Jenner with other kidlets and it was amazing.  Two days of creating with mastic, touching beautiful tiles, gathering inspiration from our friends and grouting it all together.  What a lovely metaphor for life.  We worked hard and the end product was the icing on the cake.   The kids felt accomplished and proud of their work.  I felt grounded by working with them and gathered inspiration from their decisiveness and ingenuity.  I will try to carry this around with me for awhile.  I have so much to learn from these little ones.  My new year's resolution of BE PRESENT was ringing loudly in my ears this weekend.  I listened and learned so very much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...