Monday, March 1, 2010

39-1/2 & Counting

When March 1st hits I get a little melancholy.  I really enjoy the first two months of the year.  January with all of its resolutions and promises, cleaning and organizing.  February is so beautiful and everything starts to bloom, a stretch of warm days and lots of home cooking.

March just seems like a wet, rainy, long month.  I feel like I didn't get enough done in the prior two months and March seems like a deadline (for what, exactly, I have no idea).

It is exactly six months until my 40th birthday and I think I need a goal.  Originally, I thought a big birthday bash.  Now I'm not so sure.  Paris has been on my mind and after perusing these gorgeous apartments today, I think a Lucy-like plan may have to evolve and convince my Ricky that Paris would be a lovely way to ring in my 40th year.  But if Ricky knows me well, he will also know that I change my mind.  A lot.  I may need Ethel to help me figure this one out.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...