Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March: Thee Meyer Lemon

::  Get thee to Andy's Market read an email with this photo attached (photo courtesy of Jill Davidson)
::  Get thee to the Valley Ford Market was how I responded after stopping in to buy a few things at our local town market
::  Get thee to Jackie's House responded our other Meyer-lemon-loving friend (picture courtesy of Patty O'Rourke)

Yes, it's that time of year.  March is Meyer lemon season and it made me smile that my good friend sent me the first message that started the day of Meyer lemon spotting.  I plan to cut up a bunch and add to a beautiful carafe of water for the PTA meeting this week, garnish a cocktail or two and make a lemon cake.  Maybe March isn't so bad after all?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...