Thursday, February 4, 2010

Polaroid Love




I've been admiring all of the Flickr pools and blogs that feature Polaroid images and couldn't figure out how they were doing it.  My husband showed me this app on his iPhone many months ago, but we all know how computer illiterate I am - right?  Well, I finally asked for some help and presto!  I downloaded this application to my iPhone and love it.  It's called Shake It and you can take a picture with your phone (or choose was from your gallery in iPhoto) and it will slowly develop like a Polaroid as you "shake it"...literally.  Shake the phone and it will appear.  I love how the image has a vintage quality.  I snapped the above images on my way home from grocery shopping today.  This is the entrance to where I work in Sebastopol off of Ferguson Road.  It is so lush and green right now and the mustard is starting to bloom.

This is my favorite time of year in Sonoma County.  I will be posting polaroids throughout the month with images that represent February, as I see it.  What's your favorite thing about February?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...